Frontline Consultants & Contracting LLC – Roofing Services
Got Roof Damage? We’ll Repair It!
Frontline Consultants & Contracting LLC’s contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured. We’re proud to partner with Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors because the high-quality shingles we use are backed by a Lifetime Workmanship warranty that covers for however long you own your home, leaving you with a confidence that you’re in good hands. When it comes to repairing your roof, we’re the pros because it makes up most of our business. If you are experiencing interior damage or think your roof may be damaged, call on us for a free inspection. After our examination, we’ll diagnose the issue and get started on repairs right away. Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to repair shingles as we cannot warranty them, but we will look into the best options to help you out if this is something you require.
Before roofing replacement can begin, our first priority is to ensure your entire property is protected including, siding, walls, plants, pools and bushes with the use of tarps. In order to inspect the wood decking, all of the old shingles and tiles have to be completely removed. Once that is done, we’ll be able to do a thorough inspection and transform your roof to brand new in no time. With our final inspection, we leave your property clean and make sure that your roof replacement is done correctly and ultimately meets your satisfaction. We go above and beyond our services, which is why our customers keep coming back and referring us to their family and friends. We look forward to serving you and restoring your roof to its former beauty. For a free quote, or if you have questions regarding roof repair, give us a call today at 928-252-6055!
Styles of Roofing We Provide
- Architectural Oakridge asphalt shingles – comes in 10 colors and is a 30-year lasting shingle, even if insurance only covers 20 years.
- Tile – clay, concrete, S-shaped, and flat that come in a variety of colors.
- Metal – this material is long-lasting, fire-resistant, and may help save money in energy costs as it reflects the sun’s heat.
- Modified Bitumen – is a flat roofing material that allows water to runoff instead of sitting on the roof, eventually, causing leaks.
- Foam – gives the appearance of a flat roof with a spray coating that lasts about 10 to 15 years depending on type of coating installed.
- Tile Re-felting – 50 lbs. underlayment and 100 lbs. used only in the valley.
Re-felting Done Right
Roofing felt is a strong, non-tear, paper-like material that is the extra layer of protection your house needs when withstanding the elements. If the underlayment is not situated properly, tiles can crack or lose their grip. As an owner, you may not see these side effects unless you have interior damage or physically examine your roof. Let Frontline Consultants & Contracting LLC take care of the high inspections needed to re-felt your roof and make sure that it is installed and secured correctly.
The Uses of Roofing Felt
- The main foundation of the roof is protected from the elements.
- If tiles are blown away or damaged by a storm, the roof will still be protected.
- Roof resins, normally used in flat roofs, won’t harm tile if they spill out from the wood sheath.
- It helps to even out roofs giving them a smoother look.
- It is also required by manufacturers for warranties or part of neighborhood code restrictions.
Our felt materials come in a 50 lbs. and 100 lbs. underlayment, however, we only use the 100 lbs. in the valley. We provide you with 100 square feet of decking to keep your roof protected and in the best-looking shape, guaranteed. For a free quote, or if you have questions regarding felt repair, give us a call today at 928-252-6055!
All Tiles – You Name it, we have it!
Tiles are the easiest material on roofs to repair because they can be either repaired or replaced individually. A common problem seen in tile repair is cracking, which you may not be able to detect with your own eyes. That’s where Frontline Consultants & Contracting LLC comes in. We’ll do a free inspection to diagnose the issue at its core in order to provide you with accurate repairs. If the damages were caused from a catastrophic storm, bringing hail and wind, we’ll work with your insurance and we’ll add a marketing discount by placing a sign in your yard. It is our top priority to help our customers in any way we can when it comes to repairing or replacing the tile on your roof.
Types of Tile Materials
- Flat – usually made out of clay, but also come in concrete and wood. They’re the simplest tile and are laid in overlapping rows.
- Clay – comes in three colors, which is heat controlled in a kiln to red, brown or blue and are a double lap tile.
- Concrete – modern tile material.
- S-shaped (a.k.a. Pantile roof tiles) – lighter than other materials and cheaper. These create the common ripple effect on roofs.
Before adding your new tiles, we install a drip edge at all edges of the roof. This is a piece of metal that bends at 90 degrees to prevent rain from getting underneath roofing material at any angle or edge. Any tile that is not damaged upon removal, we examine and reuse on your roof, saving you on purchasing all new materials. We have a variety of tiles to choose from in either flat, S-shaped, clay, or concrete in a wide range of colors to match any home’s existing color scheme. After picking out the right tile for you, we then start laying out the new roofing material, working from the bottom up, followed by step or counter flashing, ridge vents, and ridge capping installation as needed. After cleanup and the final inspection, your roof is complete and restored ready to keep you and your family protected. For a free quote, or if you have questions regarding tile repair, give us a call today at 928-252-6055!
Have you experienced interior damage from your roof or just looking to spruce your kitchen or bathroom?